Friday, November 7, 2008

Lysts!

The electing of Barack Obama as PRESIDENT has definitely made his supporters want to make changes in their life. It's as if it's New Years and everyone is choosing their resolutions. I've learned that if you want ANYTHING you have to go out and get it, NOTHING will be given to you, no matter how fortunate you are, or are not. You do nothing, you get nothing. hmm.

I'm starting what I call "Lysts" because I always notice interesting things during the day, and i think it'll be kinda cool to share!. It's going to be lists of hot new things, clothes, technology, anything! I'll probably do like one a month or so...but here's the first!

Lyst #1:
1. Fiat 500 (These have been out in Europe since I lived there which was a while ago but i think they're adorable!)



2. Juno's Hamburger Phone! (You cant NOT love this..I know the double negative is killing me too but hey :])




3. Japanese Talking Watches! (These are hysterical, I wish they came in French, but if you feel like attempting to learn Japanese go for it!)



No comments: