Saturday, November 1, 2008

ME ME ME.

It's month number two of blogging and its been fun so I've decided to do a blog thats all about of COURSE.....ME 21 questions style! :) ENJOY!
I'm starting this at 11:53 but I know it will be WAYY past 12 when I'm done! But this is WAY better than a boring ABOUT ME sidebar huh?

1. Where are you from?
I was born in the Bahamas, right where that star is...


v and thats ME there!vv

2. Where did you grow-up?
I grew up moving a lot but
1.The Bahamas
2. Miami
3. Hungary
4.The Bahamas (again)
5. Miami (again...)
6. Atlanta.

3. What's your favorite food? I can't get enough of Asian food especially Thai, Japanese & Indian, and French food.

4. Where is your favorite place? My favorite place is Eze-Mer, France in the French Riviera.

5. How many children do you want? I haven't decided yet but if I decide to..I want to adopt at least one.

6. What's your favorite color? It's a tie between Black and Yellow.

7. What is your favorite academic subject? English.

8. What is your favorite book? A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown.

9. What are you obsessive-compulsive about? Haha! This...ew..


10. Mac or PC? Mac...duh..

11. The sun or moon? Sun!

11. How do you eat Reese's cups? I actually REALLY hate peanut butter so I don't eat them.

12. What is one physical feature you would change about yourself? I'd change my nose.

13. If you could have one super-power what would it be? I'd be able to fly.

14. What was your most embarrassing moment? I was snorkeling in the Bahamas with a lot of people and my friends little cousin untied my bathing suit bottom in the middle of the ocean. =/

15. How do you like your steak prepared? I've never eaten red meat (Beef,Pork...etc.) so I don't know.

16. What is your favorite sport? Tennis

17. What is your favorite animal? Sugar Glider

18. Have you ever egged a house? Yes

19. Have you spent more than 1 day in a hospital? No

20. Do you look more like your mom or dad? Mom

21. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? I do not.

No comments: